WelcomeWelcome to the web site of The Friends of Tyndale Library, an organization formed to improve and support the library facilities of New Saint Andrews College in Moscow, Idaho.
We are a 501(c)3 organization accepting contributions for the advancement of the Tyndale Library. Our charter is specifically:
- To increase and support the facilities and service of the Tyndale
Library, and thus to enrich the cultural opportunities available to the
faculty and students of New St. Andrews College, and the academic
community of Moscow, Idaho.
- To solicit, collect, receive, accumulate, administer and disburse funds and property in such a manner as will, in the sole discretion of the Board of Directors, most effectively operate to further the purposes of the corporation.
- To establish and administer a paid subscription system in cooperation with the Head Librarian and College Administration whereby members of the public may use the books and facilities of Tyndale Library for academic purposes.
The activities of the organization include:
- Sponsorship of special projects
- Informing the public of the resources and services of the library
- Securing materials that are beyond the command of the ordinary library budget
- Performing other services deemed helpful to the
This support may include, but is not limited to, the purchase of books, supplies and equipment; repairs, maintenance and improvement of library facilities; payment of wages and salaries to library staff; and any other activity reasonable and proper to the maintenance of a library.